Sermon Shop FAQS
- Is The Sermon Shop Black-owned? I'm Naima Cochrane, and I'm the owner of The Sermon Shop and #MusicSermon. I design and curate the items in the shop, as I do with all #MusicSermon assets, to ensure that the items you find here reflect the same energy and creativity that brought you into the #MS community to begin with. It's a solo run operation right now, but expanding.
- Why Did #MusicSermon Need a Merch Line? As #MusicSermon grew, it felt like a natural extension of the content and the brand to offer unique, thoughtfully designed items that resonate with our community.
- How Do You Decide What to Create/Carry? It almost always starts with what I'd want to wear, honestly. But I use trial and error and follow the cues I see from the #MusicSermon community.
- Understanding the Fit of Our Clothing: Most of the shop's shirts and sweats are a unisex fit, ensuring comfort and style for everyone. Detailed sizing information can be found in each item description.
- What to Expect After Placing Your Order Your order is created on demand by an incredible third-party partners. Each item is made to order, ensuring quality and reducing excess inventory. Expect transparent shipping updates directly from our fulfillment partners. For any inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Handling Damaged or Incorrect Items Your satisfaction is priority. If your order arrives damaged or differs from its description, please email email@example.com to discuss return and refund options. Currently, the shop cannot take returns simply because of sizing, but we're working on a solution for that.